Do you need to design things, but have no background in graphic design theory? Would you like to learn the main graphic design principles and create visuals that effectively communicate your message?
If you lack a degree in art but need to make social media posts and ads, business cards, flyers, brochures, or any other visuals, buy this book and read it.
It won’t substitute studying in a design school but will give you a vocabulary of the basic design and composition principles, color theory, and typography. This book will serve as your starting point if you want to create eye-catching visuals and never again make amateur mistakes.
- ASIN : B09WRM9ZGK
- Publisher : Hack Book Works (1 January 2022); Hack Book Works
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 280 pages
- Reading age : 15 years and up
- Dimensions : 21 x 15 x 3 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : Hack Book Works