Do you want to know what BPD is? Then continue reading…
Experts also refer to BPD as a biosocial disorder. This suggests that this condition often begins with a biological predisposition but is subsequently exacerbated by an individual’s social milieu.
People with BPD have a very emotional, sensitive, and reactive temperament. In contrast to other individuals, they tend to experience things more quickly and powerfully. When their strong and profound emotions are activated, they take a long time to return to their emotional baseline.
The following subjects are covered in this book:
– Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms
– Emotional management through mindfulness
– Factors Contributing to Borderline Personality Disorder Epidemiology
– The Disorder’s Diagnosis
– Medication and Treatment
– Mindfulness Training
– Creating a Coping Skills Toolbox
– How to Strengthen Social Relationships
– How to Get Rid of Anxiety
– What Exactly Does “Rewiring Your Brain” Mean?
– How to Overcome Panic Attacks
And Much More!…
People with BPD are often overwhelmed by emotions of tremendous rage, emptiness, self-loathing, humiliation, and abandonment, among other things. These sorts of sentiments make their relationships highly unstable, causing them to be prone to misinterpreting things.
Do you want to find out more? Don’t put it off any longer!
- Publisher : Jesse Hubbard (25 March 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 202 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1804340537
- ISBN-13 : 978-1804340530
- Item Weight : 413 g
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 1.09 x 25.4 cm
- Country of Origin : India