Android Development with Android Studio | Android/Java App Development | Basic to Advance – Your go to guide for Android Development using very own Android Studio!
An overview of Android Studio is included covering areas such as tool windows, the code editor and the Layout Editor tool. An introduction to the architecture of Android is followed by an in-depth look at the design of Android applications and user interfaces using the Android Studio environment.
Chapters are also included covering the Android Architecture Components including view models, lifecycle management, Room databases, app navigation, live data and data binding.
More advanced topics such as intents are also covered, as are touch screen handling, gesture recognition and the playback and recording of audio.
Content of the Book
- Getting started with android programming
- Using android studio for android programming
- Activities,fragment & intents
- Android user interface
- Designing user interface
- Displaying pictures & menu
- Data Persistence
- Location based service
- Developing android services & more
- ASIN : B09WNDF47H
- Publisher : Hack Book Works (1 January 2022); Hack Book Works
- Language : English
- Paperback : 300 pages
- Reading age : 15 years and up
- Dimensions : 21 x 15 x 3 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : Hack Book Works
- Packer : Hack Book Works
There are no reviews yet.