- 0 (Registered)
What you can learn in the course
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers
- Learn industry “best practices” in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 18 years
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development and more
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11
- A computer running Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free programs and tools needed to create new applications
- A strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and a lot of enthusiasm for the great new programs you are about to create
- It’s your interest and eager to learn the course, every other support will be given from GURU!
Why you have to learn JAVA?
The main reason is the popularity. According to many official websites about the popularity of languages, Java is either number 1 or one of the top 3. Popularity means more companies and their employees use them. As a result, you have more career opportunities available if you equip yourself with the skillset required for the language.
Finally, you want to choose a language that is not used in the mainstream media. Java was launched in the 1990s and is still popular today.
If you are a beginner to learn Java, then congratulations! You are here at the right track with us because you learn everything you need to become a professional Java developer with practical exercises & projects.This course is designed to help you learn Java skills. At the end of the course, you master Java very well, you can build your own Java applications and be both developer and software.
Many students successfully completed their first job or promotion after the course.
Certificate will give you the credibility and prove you skillset.
Course best suits for absolute beginners without programming experience, for intermediaries who want to perfect their skills at the expert level.
Those who want to build creative and advanced Java applications for their personal use or for well paying customers as an independent contractor.
Those who want to shine their own creative genius and pay a lot of money.
Curriculum is empty