- 0 (Registered)
What will you learn:
- Clear understanding of the use of web and print projects in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- The skills and confidence to create items such as flyers, business cards, web graphics, etc..
- Create skills that will allow you to be a graphic designer in the creative industry
- Access Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Master the use of a computer even though no prior knowledge of the Adobe application is required. It is not a course, though. It is more of an explanatory roadmap. You can also download the most impressive projects. looking to create
- Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) are useful and certainly give you a better chance of succeeding as a designer but are not required
This course is for people who want to become a graphic designer, especially for beginners.
- custom logos
- Web graphics
- and more
Best suited for
- Employees or employers who need to acquire graphic design skills to create printed graphics and documents for your business.
- Beginners who want to start a career as a graphic designer.
- Entrepreneurs considering starting their own business or becoming self-employed.
- Anyone who wants to learn to translate their creative ideas into print or digital.
Curriculum is empty