- 0 (Registered)
You will learn the following in this course
- Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages, C ++.
- Get key programming concepts that apply to other programming languages
- Learn modern C ++ instead of an obsolete version of C ++, taught in most other courses
- Learn C ++ functions from basic functions to advanced functions such as inheritance and polymorphic functions
- Learn C ++ with a proven curriculum that includes more materials than most C ++ university courses
- Access to a computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
Why learn C++
Many, if not most of the software written today is still in C ++ and has been in operation for years.
C ++ is not only popular, it is also a very relevant language. When you get into GitHub, you’ll find that there are a large number of active C ++ repositories, and that C ++ is extremely active even in the event of a stack overflow.
There are many foreground software written entirely or partially in C ++. These include Windows, Linux and Mac OSX operating systems!
A variety of Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator, MySQL and MongoDB database engines, and many others are written in C ++.
Leading technology companies use C ++ for many of their products and for their internal research and development activities. These include Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, PayPal, Google, Facebook, Oracle and many more.
If you are a beginner to learn C++ programming, then congratulations! You are here at the right track with us because you learn everything you need to become a professional with practical exercises & projects.More career opportunities for one! C ++ is one of the most popular programming languages of game development. It is also used heavily in embedded applications. Your investment in C ++ time learning rewards you with more and more pay, more opportunities and, frankly, more fun!
Certificate will give you the credibility and prove you skillset.
Best suited for:
- Beginners without any prior knowledge or for anyone who wants to add C ++ to their existing skills.
- Anyone wishing to increase their career prospects by learning one of the most sought-after programming languages
Curriculum is empty